Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Best to stay quiet?

It's no secret that I'm new to the blogging world. In fact, this blog is not even a year old and not only that but I've only really gotten into it this past July. Twitter and facebook, I'm still trying to figure those out. Instagram is the newest "gadget" and so far I haven't figured out how to put the "button" on my site. Technologically challenged you think? Absolutely, but I'm learning and even if sometimes the "tech" side brings a little frustration here and there, I'm enjoying it a lot.

Everyday there's something new and this is what makes the whole process fun. So many blogs, so little time! In fact there are only about ten that I do follow, that I've subscribed to. More would prevent me from writing my own posts.

What do these blogs have in common? Great information, beautiful writing style and professional presentations. I'm always looking forward to their new posts. Who needs a magazine subscription when you have all these beautiful ladies keeping you informed about beauty things directly in your in-box everyday?

So what happens when you disagree with the information given? *sigh* I don't know!

This morning in my in-box, a notification for a new post was waiting for me from one of my favorite blogs and this time it was about skin care. I was quite excited to go and have a look but by the time I finished reading I was floored! The information was totally wrong!

What does one do when this happens? Is there a "blog etiquette" out there?

                                     I need one of those:


                                                                                       I didn't leave a comment. :(
                                                                                       

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...