Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Here's for a Great 2013!




Oh my! Another year over!

Every year seems to go by faster and faster! *sigh* This year, no special plans. New Year's Eve will be spent at home with hubby, daughter, Fifi the cat and Julius the dog. A movie maybe and possibly a few year recap news show on television. This has always been our way of spending the last night of December. No glitter makeup and no sequin dress. If hubby goes to bed early (he's been sick) my daughter and I may decide to do our nails or some other girly thing. We'll see.

Resolutions? I honestly can't remember the last time I've made any. I'm one of those people who used to make them but come February every single one ended up being forgotten. This year I do have a few that I will keep for myself. I can only hope that they will hold more than a month!

I want to take this opportunity to thank you all. Thank you for stopping by and for reading my words. In the past two months you've been more and more to do so and this is what encourages me to get better. I will do my best to continue to bring you interesting articles and who knows, I may even do nails! 

I want to wish you all a very Happy New Year! 
Happiness and Health! 


If you do have special plans, please be safe!

Hopefully you won't wake up on New Year's day looking like this...


But then again, it only happens once a year... :D

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year lovely and thanks so much for all your support-here's to 2013 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Stacey! With the no 13 in it, it can only be good! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year! I hope 2013 will be a wonderful year for you and your family!

    And I love that card, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gio, same wishes for you! That card is pretty adorable, thankfuly dogs don't drink! xoxo :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...