Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

M.A.C. Fluidline Eyeliner Gel in Dipdown / Review

After reading so much about M.A.C.'s Fluidline Eyeliner Gel I just had to try one. According to the reviews the creamy texture makes it easy to apply and most importantly, it has staying power.

I was hopeful!





I was disappointed!

*sniff*

I'm so sorry about this but it didn't work for me at all. I unfortunately have deep set eyes and so I'm looking for the perfect eyeliner, the one that will stay put even with the repetitive blinking.

This one did not!

After only a few hours, the middle part of the line had completely disappeared. Actually I had brown spots on my upper eyelids. Not what I was going for.

It does go on rather easily. I used my old M.A.C. slanted brush for this since somehow I'm too clumsy to use an eyeliner brush... The color is a beautiful dark matte brown. If only it had the staying power I was hoping for.

Would I still recommend this eyeliner? Yes!

I would say no only if like me, you have deep set eyes. It's also the perfect color is you feel black is too harsh for you and it does go with everything.

If you buy this product and plan on not using it for a while, to keep it moist just put a drop of water in it and screw the lid a little more tightly. This will prevent it from drying. This is something I would have liked to know since it dried up on me in only a few months. Maybe I had an older jar I don't know.

The reviews for this eyeliner are simply fantastic so if you don't have the same issues as me, go for it!


Reviews: 

MakeupAlley: 4.6 / 5 lippies for 326 reviews.
Beauté-test: 4.3 / 4 stars for 225 reviews for M.A.C.'s Fluidline Eyeliner Gel all colors.

It retails for $18.00 which is quite reasonable.

Have you tried it yourself? I would love to know what you thought/think about it.

Picture from Project Vanity
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...