Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

All excited for a... Comb???

This is truly one of the greatest invention since sliced bread!

Ok maybe I'm exaggerating a little but this comb is amazing!

I first read about it on Daily Beauty and was more than intrigued. I have long super thick hair and the drying process is such a bore. After reading Jane's entry describing her experience with Goody Quick Style Comb, I wrote it down on my list of things to try and mentioned it on my Notable Reads of the Week vol. 3. A few days later I found it at my local drugstore. I don't remember how much I payed for it but I'm quite sure it was under $10.00


Does it work? A big resounding YES!

Usually after I wash my hair I let it air dry as much as possible so that I waste less energy, both electrical and physical. If I don't do this, it takes in average of 25 minutes to dry my hair with both the blow dryer and the brush to straighten it. I was blessed with not only super thick hair but also super frizzy hair. I'm so lucky!

Today, instead of waiting a good hour and a half before going into the torture chamber that is my bathroom to finish off with the blow dryer, I was able to start exercising my arms 30 minutes after my shower. Not only that but it did cut down on the time it took. A little over 10 minutes and I was done.

Wow!

Do go have a look at Daily Beauty's review.

Thank you Jane for a great find!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...