Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Clinique Chubby Sticks for Eyes

After the great success of their Chubby Sticks for lips, Clinique follows up with 12 shades of Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes which have in fact been out for a while now.




Recently I've been thinking of getting a cream eye shadow and so I've been roaming from one cosmetic counter to the next in the hopes of finding the right color. I saw these this weekend and I must say they are lovely! I'm looking for a new neutral shade that I can use as an everyday base and was hoping that maybe Bountiful Beige or Ample Amber would work for me. Not so, too much shimmer. I even tried both over a thin layer of concealer to see if it would help tone down the shine for a more satiny finish but it didn't make much difference. Still, they have a beautiful creamy texture and do glide on easily.




Mighty Moss, Portly Plum and Massive Midnight are stunning colors that I could definitely go for but, since I was looking for an everyday base, I resisted. I really like the crayon/stick form and at $19.00 each they are quite affordable.  

You can see all the Chubby Sticks for eyes and lips on Clinique's website here.

Since these are new, I haven't found any reviews on either Makeup Alley or Beauté-test.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...