Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Herbacin Kamille Lip Balm / Review

Like me you've probably seen the hand cream from this brand but not the lip balm since I do believe this is new. I purchased it the other day out of curiosity.

The texture reminds of Caudalie's lip balm which is one of my favorites for daytime. It has a light vanilla scent upon application but this fades after a minute or so. Although I sometimes use Caudalie under my lipstick, this one I found a little too greasy to use in the same way. It does an honest job at moisturizing my lips, in fact I'm inclined to compare it to RoC's lip balm only Herbacin is much less expensive.




It's not the best lip balm I've tried but at $2.99 it's definitely worth a try. If ever you don't like it, you can always use it on your cuticles


There are no reviews yet on either MakeupAlley or Beauté-test.

Ingredients (from the packaging): Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Flavor (Aroma), Limonene, Linalool, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Tocopherol, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 40800 (Beta-Carotene) *certified organic

2 comments:

  1. It does sound better as a cuticle cream than a lipbalm! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...