Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

New NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder

Now this looks lovely!

As I've mentioned before, I rarely wear foundation. It seems I can't be bothered with it on a day to day basis but I always wear powder and I think I'm slowly developing an obsession to it. It's hard to find the perfect one, the one that will have just the right amount of shimmer to give a natural look. This new NARS just might do the trick.


From the website:

Product Story
Enhances the look of foundation without a trace of color and prolongs makeup wear. This invisible silky powder is infused with Photochromic Technology to diffuse light and adjust to new sources of light throughout the day. Fine lines, wrinkles and pores optically fade as skin is visibly smoothed. Soft, silky and luxurious to the touch, this weightless formula applies evenly and blends effortlessly. Ideal for touch-ups, it helps regulate shine and seamlessly sets foundation.Paraben-free. Fragrance-free. Non-Comedogenic.

Artist Tips
"Apply the Light Reflecting Setting Powder Loose with the Kabuki Botan Brush all over the face before picking up a bit on the Small Dome Brush #12 to set concealer on the inner corner of the eye and on the lashline. Use the Loose Powder Brush #1 to buff the skin for a lasting and polished finish."--Jane Richardson, International Makeup Stylist

Now I will have to make a special stop to sample this one. It's $39.00 but if it does give the finish it promises than I would say it's worth it.


Screen capture: NARS website


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...