Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Revlon Colorstay Cream Eyeliner in Charcoal / Review

Sadly another disappointing liner. Looking through my makeup bag yesterday I found this for I had completely forgotten about it. I think I must have purchased it back in August or September and probably used it only a few times.

The color, charcoal, has a little shimmer to it. This makes it appear lighter than it should. The texture, on the dryish side. Hard to apply, if you take too much time it starts flaking. Long wear, not on me. After a few hours some of it was on my upper lid. Not a good look.




The presentation, well, the jar is too small, especially it's opening. Since I wasn't doing well with the included brush, which in fact didn't surprise me since I'm rarely impressed by the ones that come with anything, I tried to use my MAC slanted brush but the opening is so small that it was hard to do. It was difficult to control the amount of liner on the brush. I had to use my fingers to pinch the brush to make sure there wasn't too much product on it.



Would I recommend Revlon Colorstay Cream Eyeliner? No.

I don't remember how much I paid for it but even if it was probably under $15.00 it was still too expensive. Flakes, doesn't stay put, hard to apply, for me, a waste.


Reviews:

Makeup Alley: 4 / 5 lippies for 21 reviews
Beauté-test: It recieved only 2 / 5 stars for one review


Picture credit: Amazon
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...