Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Baléa 3 in 1 Cleansing Cloths / Review

For these I have to thank Tavia from Chic Profile. I can't remember if it was a review she made or if she just mentioned them in one of her posts but she was raving about them and now I totally understand why.

No need to write a novel about them, they are soft, good sized, thicker than some, effective and super affordable.

Compared to other cleansing wipes I've tried, Baléa's 3 in 1 Cleansing Cloths are drenched with enough cleansing solution to really remove everything and so far I haven't felt the need to use a second one, even when I wear foundation.



The only downside, if I can call it that, is they will not remove waterproof mascara so if this is your everyday go-to, you may have to consider a separate eye makeup remover. What I do is simply remove my eye makeup first with a little unscented baby oil on a damp cotton pad. I then use a Cleansing Cloth (or another cotton pad with some micellar water) and swipe over the eye area first to make sure all traces of oil is removed to avoid having blurry vision. It works two out of three times. I'm rather clumsy when it comes to waterproof mascara removal.




This travel size pack is perfect if you've never used them and want to try for yourself. I got mine on special for $2.99 at Pharmaprix (Shopper's Drug Mart). You get 15 cloths, enough to see if your skin likes them.




Over the weekend, I purchased this larger size for about 10.00. For the life of me I can't find my receipt with the exact price but I do believe they are advertised in the flyer when they are on special. Now, having the container, I will only have to purchase the refills which if I remember correctly are about $2.00 less.

They come in two formulas, For All Skin Types and Sensitive.

Ingredients For All Skin Types (from the package):
Aqua, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Cetyl Palmitate, Ceteareth-12, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leif Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Parfum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, 2-Bromo-2-Notropropane-1,3-Diol

Now I do hope there are not typos in the ingredients list. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...