Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ecotools Tapered Blush / Review

Makeup brushes are something I've neglected for a while now and I'm in dire need of new ones. Since I can't go for high end ones at the moment I have to settle for more wallet friendly options.

Last year I purchased a blush brush from Quo at Pharmaprix (Shoppers Drug Mart). At half price, around $10.00, I figured it would do fine for a bit. I have a small review of it here. I really got sick of it.

After reading the many positive reviews about Ecotools' offerings I chose to get their Tapered Blush brush.

From the package: "Made from soft cruelty-free bristles, has a recycled aluminium ferrule and sleek bamboo handle."

At $8.99, this brush is an excellent affordable option.

Here are both brushes side by side:



Although the ferrule of the Ecotools brush is looser, it's bristles are much softer than Quo's and hopefully you can have an idea of the "fluffyness" from the picture. It also picks up more product for a nicer, more effective application of powder. I use it for both bronzer and blush.

Would I recommend this brush? Yes!

I know that tight budget or not, many just love Ecotools brushes. Next, I have to replace my concealer brush, they didn't have it where I purchased this blush brush but I'll be sure to pick it up next time I see it.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...