Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Lise Watier Sun Smart Universal UV Shield / Review

This product is a little hidden treasure that is rarely mentioned. I don't exactly know when it was launched but I first tried it 2 years ago when I received samples of it. By then I had tried a few primers with which I wasn't too impressed. This changed everything.

Beautiful texture, it goes on smoothly and you don't feel it under makeup. I've used this in Summer on hot and humid days with no issues and it has definitely helped keep my mineral foundation on longer.

The downside, the price! Considering that you need 1/4 tsp on your face to get the full UV protection, 30 mil is definitely not enough for the $39.00 price tag. Still, it's a great option for when you have a special occasion or for those hot days when you have to wear makeup. Since I rarely wear foundation, especially in Summer preferring a sunscreen under my bronzer, this does last me the entire season.

$39.00 for 30 ml
Available on Lise Watier website

Ingredients, from the Lise Watier website:
Active Ingredients Ingredients: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) 4.55 %, Zinc Oxide 3.5 %. Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polysilicone-11, Polymethyl Silsesquioxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Stearic Acid, Alumina.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...