Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Marcelle Xtension Plus Mascara / Review

Hypo-allergenic, lenghtening and curling formula, I purchased Marcelle's Xtension Plus Mascara about a month ago for under $10.00. It's regular price is $12.50




How did it perform?

This is a good everyday mascara. With it I still have to warm my lash curler with the blow dryer. If I don't do this, it doesn't hold the curl. Now that's a big thing for me. No curl! No go! My lashes are extremely straight and super stubborn and using the blow dryer helps keep the curl longer. With Marcelle Xtension Plus Mascara, the effect lasted a good 6 hours. When I wear it I do get a bit of flakes by the end of the day but it's quite minimal.

Compared to my other favorites, Estée Lauder Sumptuous and another that I will be reviewing soon, the formula is thinner. This means that it does give me lenght but not the "false lashes effect" mentioned on Marcelle's website. I apply one coat and once my makeup is done, I add a little more mascara on the tips of my lashes as a finishing touch. It helps give them more dimension.

Do I recommend Marcelle Xtension Plus Mascara? Yes.

Reasonably priced, this is a very good option for me. It will enable me to get more mileage out of my more expensive mascaras by alternating. I will likely repurchase for that purpose.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...