Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel & Pink Grapefruit Puree Body Lotion / Review

Spring will get here, eventually!

Even if it's still a little cold out there's no reason not to enjoy lighter Springy/Summery scents.

Last week I went to The Body Shop to get a hair product I had heard good things about. While I was there, I figured I might as well get a replacement for my almost empty Cocoa Butter Creamy Body Wash, a favourite of mine. Of course they had specials so I purchased a bottle of the Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion. Since they where all at $8.00 each, why not treat myself to something new and uplifting?


I chose the Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel and Pink Grapefruit Puree Body Lotion.




The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel is a soap free gel that does pack a whole lot of grapefruit smelling goodness. Such a nice way to start the day! If you like citrussy fragrances, this is definitely one to try. Since it's a gel, I do find it a little more drying than The Body Shop's creamy offerings but for summer this will be quite lovely.

The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Puree Body Lotion comes with a pump. This makes me wish that all their body moisturizers did. It has an almost gel like texture so if you are looking for a rich formula this is not it. It's light, penetrates quickly which is great for morning and it leaves a nice clean, fresh scent. Again, for Summer, lovely!

So, my little short trip at The Body Shop ended up costing me $47.00!

Le Sigh!

I will not feel guilty, I will not feel guilty, I will not feel guilty...

 Next week is my birthday and given the circumstances, I figure I deserve a bit of extra indulgences.


Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel Ingredients:
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben, Benzophenone-4, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Denatonium Benzoate, Red 4.

Pink Grapefruit Puree Body Lotion Ingredients:
Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Water, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Carbomer, Fragrance, Limonene, Carbomer, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Linalool, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Hexyl Cinnamal, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Citral, Citronlleol, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Red 4, Yellow 6


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...