Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Chanel Taboo... Taboo To Even Mention It?

This is nuts!!!

I mean it's a nail polish for crying out loud and yet you would think that it will be the answer to having a great Summer!

I still remember the craze around Rouge Noir! Getting your hands on one was nothing short of an exploit!

I would appear that it's even worst with Taboo especially since the number of polishes distributed will be quite limited. Here in Montreal, The Bay's Chanel counter, considered as the "Canadian flagship boutique" will receive only 48!!!

Are you kidding me???




In the blogosphere, there are so many pictures and so many swatches of this polish that it makes one wonder what the craze is about since it would seem everyone has one already! Who started the hype?

If you are one of those who absolutely must own one, it is available on Chanel's website for $27.00 USD, here.

As I've mentioned before, I never order online so I've left my name at the Chanel counter. Let's see if I get a call...

To be continued...




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...