Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Movie Going Essentials!

I'm taking my daughter to see Iron Man 3 today! She's been after me ever since it was announced that there would be a third!!! On her Pinterest she even has a board dedicated entirely to... Robert Downey Jr. I must say I can't blame her, he is dreamy!

I thought it would be fun to show you what will be in my purse this afternoon. Basic, pretty basic...



Pringles Salt & Vinegar, thank you very much! Maynards Swedish Berries, a water bottle as well as my beloved Canada Dry! A folded bag (one never knows when shopping will occur), iPhone (got to keep an eye on the blogosphere), 2 lipsticks (Rimmel & MUFE) a Kiehl's gloss, Givenchy compact (notice I found a pouch for it, an old Estée Lauder), a small Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse (got to make sure I have no frizzies) and of course my old Gucci sunglasses.

Of course my wallet as well as home keys. Got to pay and got to be able to get back in the house!!!

Off to the movies...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...