Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

NARS Loves New York... Oh My, What a Way to Start the Week!

NARS New York Day to Night, Uptown to Downtown...


Click on the picture to visit NARS website.


Recently I've been eying a few palettes. Last week I had a look at...


Bobbi Brown Lilac Rose Eye Palette, beautiful colors but a few I would rarely use, if at all.


Bobbi Brown Lilac Rose Eye Palette. $70.00


NARS And God Created The Woman, sadly they where out of stock.


NARS And God Created The Woman with Mini Smudgeproof 
Eyeshadow base and Eye Shader Brush, $70.00.


And then, this pops in my in-box...


Blush: Amour. Eyeshadows: Biarritz, Nepal, New York & Galapagos, Bronzer: Laguna.


These colors are so me, it hurts!!!

Throw in Dolce Vita Lip Gloss & Chinatown Nail Polish... Heaven!

To think I'm on a no buy! :(

What is your Beauty Envy of the moment?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...