Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Quick Post: Revlon File'n Peel 6-in-1 / Review

In my opinion Revlon makes the best nail files out there. I don't like metal or glass and most emery board files don't last very long. I have strong nails and shortening them sometimes can take forever. I hate doing it!

For well over three months now I've been out of my favorite Revlon files. These are gritty enough to work fast but not so much so as to break you nails.


I can still find the small ones but for some reason the long ones are nowhere to be seen!
I do hope they will still be available.


Yesterday I stumbled upon this...






Just as gritty as the standard Revlon files, this is quite a smart idea. With a plastic core, you get three files on each side that you peel off once they no longer do the job. The downside is that you don't get a finer grit side like with the standard emery boards so it's a little harder to smooth out the edges. I can still do that with one of my other boards. Slightly flexible, it's more solid than a standard board. The lenght, between the small and long traditional ones is quite convenient.

Smart, quite smart except for the fact that like lip balms, I have nail files all over the place. I'm not sure I could replace them with this which goes for about $4.50 for six.

I like it, it's quite pretty (it also comes in mint and black) and I think it would be a good one to keep in either a makeup bag or drawer at the office.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...