Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

What Just Arrived at the Drugstore...

Two days ago I had to go get some hair products at the drugstore and as usual I spent a bit of time in the cosmetics department. Let me tell you for a small one, they do have quite a nice selection. Here's what I saw...


From Revlon, Super Lustrous Lipsticks and Glosses...


Super Lustrous Lipsticks and Glosses. Look at all the pretty colors! 
The glosses are pretty tempting.


From Covergirl...


The new Flamed Out Collection. A crazy looking new mascara, eye shadows and eye liners. 
Again, no testers which is the main reason why I rarely purchase anything from this brand. :(


And the big surprise today was that they are now selling Liérac! Yay!!!


Now I'm so sorry, I could have sworn the picture was clear. At the bottom, you see those two glass bottles on the right? Heaven!!! Huile Sensorielle aux Trois Fleurs Collection Blanche (the bottle on the left is actually the Eau de Toilette with the same fragrance). I briefly reviewed it last year (here) but will definitely have to revisit it. You can also count on the fact that I will be trying some of their offerings.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...