Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

A Long Hot Week Ahead... Minimal Makeup!

As usual this morning I had my café au lait, turned on my lap top, read great blogs, left a few comments and off to shower!

The Body Shop's Pink Grapefruit shower gel for fresh boost of waking up fragrance, a bit of almond oil for moisture and done.

The Sun is out so Ombrelle SPF 45 had my full attention since I have to run a few errands but first I had to do a tour of the yard to pick up the tiny pears that either fell to the ground or where dropped by the squirrels. They love to munch on them but leave quite a mess behind the little rascals!

After 10 minutes I was a sweaty mess, ready for another shower!

It was barely 8:30!!!




Stupid sunscreen! I hate wearing one and I believe I should have used La Roche Posay instead. Now I'm wondering if I should go for that second shower.


On application LRP is not as runny and penetrates faster. 
That's the one I should have used this morning.


Makeup for today...

Hard Candy concealer. The only one I own that really stays put. I would rather go without but since I have a serious lack of sleep these days it's a must!

Givenchy Les Plumetis to neutralise the shine and set the concealer.

Guerlain Terracotta. For a healthy glow and contour.

No eye shadow, just a thin line of L'Oréal Infaillible Lacker Liner in Dark Slate.

Benefit They're Real! mascara.

Clarins Lip Perfector in 06 Rosewood Shimmer for the perfect nude lips.

Done!




Guess what I'll be doing when I return from my errands? Wash it all off and barricade myself in the house!


This was yesterday but this scenario will likely be repeated for the rest of the week!


I hope you won't hold it against me for taking pictures in the shade! 9:15 am and it already feels like 34° C.

Off to make some ice for that Lemonade I'll be needing on my return!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...