Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Lise Watier Tartantastique, Fall 2013...

Now available, Lise Watier's Fall 2013 Tartantastique. Just arrived this week, I took these pictures yesterday.





The limited edition Tartantastique Quad, said to have been inspired by the English countryside, reminds me of Revlon Sea mist reviewed here, although the colors are slightly more vibrant. The texture of the Havana Bronzing Powder, beautiful! It's quite a nice take on Chanel Les Beiges and it's truly an all over face bronzer that will provide a very natural look. (Sorry about the blurry image)


This Quad in Les Mauves (Purples) is just stunning and is part of Watier's regular line up. 
What I would love to try is one of those Intense Extra Smooth Liner, especially Prune.


Two beautiful shades of nail polishes, on the right, Chic Tartan. Oh in case you didn't know, 
these have a light in the cap hence the name, Light Cap Nail Lacquer. Smart!


I can't believe I just showed you nail polishes with nekkid nails!!! I've been a little lazy in the last few days.

For some reason, except for the nail polishes, these stunning colors don't ring Fall for me but we are still in July so my guess is they, especially the limited edition Tartantastique Quad which comes in a beautiful plaid print compact, will sell out fast. The only thing that puzzles me, why no blush?

What do you think?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...