Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Recent Purchases...

There's no way around it, some items just have to be replaced...




Avène Cleanance K
This is for my daughter, for her to keep good skin! We've tried Neutrogena and Clinique but neither kept clogs away like this moisturizing gel she uses in the evening. 

Marcelle's new Soothing Cleansing Water
On special at $9.99 with a regular price under $15.00, I just had to try it. I used it 2x since I purchased it and so far I'm pretty impressed by it. I'll write a review in a few days.

Real Techniques, your eyes enhanced starter set
Almost everyone raves about these brushes and so I finally decided to get a kit. I'm a bit annoyed by the fact that you can't purchase them individually and honestly, after having used some of them a few times, I'm not sure if I'm going to like them. We'll see.

Vichy 24hr Anti-Perspirant
For hot days I prefer using a scented anti-perspirant and so I figured why not try this one. I like having different options and this one from Vichy gets pretty good reviews.

Yardley English Lavender Soap
A trip back to my childhood, this soap is a classic! Read below and you can click on it to read the full text...


Hmm... I guess I should do a "Empties" post soon...

What have you replaced recently?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...