Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Guerlain Crazy Terracotta / Review...

Oh my word guys! I'm such an unfaithful person!!!

Ok so remember, those who follow my critic/reviews/fall in love with whatever products will know that last spring and summer I was all about Diorskin Nude Coral Glow! Well... I've found another fantastic, complexion blowing gorgeous beautifying goodie!!!

I've been using it only three days! Oh sweet Julius how easy can I be!

Guerlain Crazy Terracotta!!!!!!!


 Funny how usually I'll go for meanings but this time I honestly don't care what the "68" means!


So I've covered the story of this revolutionising offering from the house of Guerlain La Terracotta, I've raved about how I just love it for contouring, face shaping and year round glow provider!

Crazy takes it to another level!

I swear this one needs to be part of the regular line up of Terracotta!

What I usually do is apply bronzer, Terracotta of course and... use a tiny bit of blush on the middle of my cheeks and even on my upper lids just to make my face not only come alive but believe it or not if you have somewhat droopy lids, it somehow "lifts" them up by providing a "glow".


 Look at this little beauty!!! 
Now it's a little woozy but the colors are, for once, almost perfect! 
Feww!!!


With Guerlain Crazy I've got both all wrapped up into one! Ok notice the lighter spots? Those appear gold when you see it in real life but what they translate to on skin is simply a natural sheen!

Getting up at 5:30 in the morning all I can say is that I'm so grateful for this little beauty!

I didn't swatch the "balz" (ok I'm not sure here, does it take an "s"?) and from reading reviews I've figured they gave a slightly more "shiny" finish. With the compact all you get is a perfect glow!

I'll say it... even better than Coral Glow! Sorry Sunny! This one takes it all!

I still love the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette compact but Terracotta Crazy is like the mother load for the perfect colorful glow. Now I don't mean pink or peach or any weird unnatural "fakish" color. I mean a natural skin tone way improved. Oh geeze I hope I make sense!

Soft brush = no fall out

I could of course if I wanted to, use a bit of Guerlain Madame Rougit for that nice light flush of color but honestly, with Crazy I don't need it and this is just fabulous! One step less in the morning, one less compact to open! And I thought I didn't like a glow in winter! Technically it's still fall but it's pretty darn cold and I'm enjoying this glow a lot!

I know, you'll think me lazy but believe me, my new reality demands less steps and I do not want to compromise when I "put on my face" in the morning. With Gerlain Crazy Terracotta I don't need to! Oh and no need to reapply during the day so this baby stays safely at home! :)

The compact, heavier than regular Terracotta, comes with a cute little pouch, remains shut with a magnet blah, blah, blah...

Have you seen this compact? What do you think?

If you say "not impressed" well, I'll be stumped!

Really! I'm not kidding!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...