Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Movember...

In case you've never heard of Movember please read my entry from last year, here.

André's illness is not listed among those mentioned but last year at this time he had started to get sick. When I wrote my post about Movember I was a little worried about him but although the diagnosis was serious, there was hope.

Had he gone to the doctor just a few months earlier, the outcome would have been preventable, he would still be here.

Men have a tendency to think they are invincible, they are not! Believe me I know!

If you have a man you love in your life, nag, nag, nag for him to take care of his health. I did!

Seems I didn't do enough of it... He didn't listen...


Yes, he did have a moustache!* 

Do whatever you have to to make them go for a yearly checkup, nag, nag, nag and don't do like me, don't take no for an answer!

Have a great week everyone and go take care of those guys of yours, make sure they stay healthy!

Hélène xoxo


*Sorry about the quality, you may have guessed, it's a picture of a picture taken the year we met.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...