Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

My Personal Sephora VIB (Wish) List...

I'll probably go later today but still haven't decided what exactly I will get to take advantage of the 20% rebate. Since I would like to also get some new nice shoes I may skip a few of these but I'm quite sure I'll get at least a Dior lipstick, NARS eye makeup base and the Truth Serum, I think...




NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base and Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

Another Rouge Dior, Rose Bonheur maybe and I'll have a closer look at the quints

Givenchy Le Rouge Intense in Rose d'Exception (if I go downtown 
because my local Sephora doesn't carry the brand)

Caudalie duo hand cream and Huile Divine (not shown)

Guerlain Crazy Terracotta Healthy Glow Powder 

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum


Want to bet a nail polish might, just might follow me home as well? :)


Poor Catherine! She'll be stuck waiting for me, again! She hates Sephora! I guess I'll better make sure I get her a nice Vanilla coffee for her "troubles". :)


Have you or are you planning to take advantage of the Sephora sale?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...