Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

New Routine...

I actually wasn't planning on writing a post today but I guess blogging has in a way contaminated my brain to the point where it really is hard to resist getting on the computer whenever I have a bit of free time.

Last Sunday I brought you my makeup routine which was kind of fun to do. This past week was pretty much the same so it would be redundant to repeat but do know I have a few good reviews in the works. I just have to figure out a way to take pictures. Thanks to Fee from Makeup Savvy who gave me great tips recently, I just might be able to pull it off without any sun. It is cloudy today and there seems to be snow in the air. So far we've pretty lucky at avoiding the white stuff but there's no getting around it, it'll come!

Gloves and boots shopping this week!

For my first two weeks on my new job I was working from 8:00 to 4:00 but this week the schedule will be 10:00 to 6:00. Two hours more in the morning! This will indeed be great but the downside will be evening meals. I've prepared a few things to be heated up so there will be as little cooking as possible but now Catherine will have to pitch in and set up before I get home which should be around 6:45.

Let's hope she doesn't burn the house down!


Here are some of the reviews I have coming up soon...




Sorry if this looks a bit crowded. These are some of the new goodies I got to play with recently and there is not one disappointing product in the bunch!

I also received several fragrance samples that I'll be enjoying so hopefully I'll be able to review those as well. One of the samples is Coco Mademoiselle the Eau de Parfum. I was quite thrilled for these are pretty hard to come by. Years ago I wore Coco Le Parfum and it remains one of my favorite fragrances ever. I have tried Coco Mademoiselle in the past but wasn't impressed by it, like something was missing. Now that was years ago so why not give it another go! I wore it twice this week and, well, I LOVE it!!!


For your viewing enjoyment...

I thought it would be fun to stay with Chanel and show you this video about two legends, N° 5 and Marilyn.




So the weekend is almost over already! I'm definitely going to have to work on that "less time" thing!


Have a great week everyone! Hélène xoxo



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...