Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

Excited about Radiant Orchid?

I must admit that last year I felt somewhat lukewarm to the idea of Emerald Green as Pantone's Color of the Year. True, it is a gorgeous color but it can be so in your face that you don't see anything else. I get the feeling that most designers felt the same since we hardly saw any.

Except for a Sephora collection and Ciaté nail kit that came out late in the year, in August, there really wasn't much out there to satisfy the emerald green aficionado.

Radiant Orchid...

Now this one is really talking to me! I mean really!



Oh the possibilities!

My green eyes were not excited about last year's choice but this time around they are! Oh and my nails are too!

What do you think? Are you, like me, hoping there will be more Radiant Orchid out there than there was Emerald Green?  


*Picture: Pantone Color of The Year's Pinterest board



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...