Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Not really a Sunday Post...

This is not an easy time for me. Closing in on one entire year on my own isn't an easy concept to grasp. Being abandoned by friends and family, having to find a job to make sure my daughter would need for nothing, hasn't been a walk in the park.

One year ago today was the last day I spent with André, the next morning he fell into a coma.

I can barely remember that last day, that last evening...

I'm feeling extremely sad, tired and preoccupied these days but I will get out of it, I have no choice in the matter. It's just another bump in the road I guess, another hurdle.

Please do stick around, I'm not going anywhere I just need a little break.


John William Waterhouse (1849-1917)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...