Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Birthday Post...

It's my birthday today!

Another year, another number and no I won't tell you what it is! :D


Photo source, here.


This week I've been looking left and right for birthday goodies to give to myself but didn't fall for much... so far!

I almost did get Serge Lutens La Fille de Berlin but decided no because there are several makeup goodies that will start popping up at my favorite counters in the next month. There's also the fact that I need clothes, shoes and especially a bag!!!

Yesterday I went shopping with Catherine and found nothing that wowed me enough to buy except maybe for a Dooney & Bourke bag. I just spent my entire morning looking on the web for bag inspiration but now I guess I'll end up at Ogilvy getting a Lonchamp Le Pliage for now. Pathetic I know but I need something fast! Oh and you should see my wallet! It's a mess and every time I take it out Cat looks the other way. It's that bad! I've been looking for months now but I just can't seem to find one that fits my needs. This is what happens when you've been a stay at home mom for so long, you just don't renew stuff as often and wake up one day with practically nothing!

I took care of fall and winter but now for spring and summer I'm stuck! Argh!!!

Enough of that! Here's a very quick weekly update because I gotta go do the grocery shopping and might take my girl see a movie so here goes...

This week's makeup love...

It's been the same for several weeks and I'm not much inspired by spring looks at this time. Just look at last week's and you see what I've been using. I've only written one post these past few days, about Chanel Les Beiges and I must say, it's love!

New additions...

Dior Le Vernis in Mirage (I just applied it and the formula is pretty much amazing!) and I just might go back for Aventure! I finished my Marcelle CC cream and on Friday I purchased Clinique's CC cream which I do think I will like. I went to Sephora to take advantage of their VIB sale and looked at Dior's  BB or CC (I just get so confused about these alphabet creams) but the lighter shade was too dark. NARS' Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser seemed a little sheer so I opted for Clinique. In the bins close to the cash registers I picked up a little roll-on from Comptoir Pacifique Sud in Vanille Coco. Since I wont be travelling anytime soon I figured this would make me dream about the Caribbeans!





What I have my eyes on...

So many things but I did say I was going to keep it short so you may get a double dose next week! :)

For your viewing enjoyment...

This is so off topic but hey, it's my birthday and it's my blog! :D

The trailer for the new Captain America movie that I will likely go see with Catherine later today because of course, the weather just had to be bad today...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SlILk2WMTI


Have a great week everyone! Hélène xoxo



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...