Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

L'Oréal Sublime Soft Gentle Micellar Solution...

I guess by now y'all know how much I like (loooove) micellar water! I use one every day, at night to remove makeup and in the morning to refresh and remove the bit of oil that accumulates at the surface on my skin during the night. I use a lot of it and so it can get expensive. I'm glad to say, I've found another great wallet friendly option...

L'Oréal Sublime Soft Gentle Micellar Solution...

Recently the French brand has launched several new products including this one. I must admit I was hesitant in trying it since L'Oréal usually puts a lot of fragrance in their skincare and although I'm not sensitive to it I'm not much of a fan of synthetic flowery smells. Why did it surprise me? Well...

It has no fragrance!!! We were off to a good start!




How does it perform? Beautifully!

Works like a charm! It truly is "Soft" like the name says and if you drench you cotton pad enough, it cleanses extremely well without drying my skin. I've used it as my sole cleanser and as a follow up to a gel and it really is effective.

Would I recommend L'Oréal Sublime Soft Gentle Micellar Solution? Yes!*

So, I did say it had no fragrance but it does have a very faint somewhat chemical scent to it. Again it's very faint and for some reason I don't always smell it. Still, if you're sensitive to fragrance I doubt this would be much of an issue because again, it's barely there.

Effective, although I must admit I haven't used in on my eyes because these days I've been using waterproof mascara but given the way it removes my Dior BB I have no doubt it would do a good job on regular eye makeup.

The price!!! I purchased mine on special at $7.99, regularly priced at $12.99 (I think!) which means it's the same price as my recent HG from Klorane reviewed, here. This is really another great cheap thrill!

I still prefer Klorane over L'Oréal due to the light herbal scent but I can definitely see myself alternating between the two since they are readily available everywhere and there's always one or the other on special.

Ingredients (from Beauté-test):
Aqua/water, hexylène glycol, glycerin, poloxamer 184, disodium cocoamphodiacetatedisodium edta, polyaminopropyl biguanide (F.I.L B54894/1)

*As with any skin care, if you have sensitive/allergic, acne/clog prone skin, make sure to patch test first.

You can read about the other micellar waters I've tried so far, here.


Have you tried different micellar waters or do you tend to stick to the same, that's if you use one to begin with of course? 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...