Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

The Sunday Post, Vol. 22...

I went to a bank yesterday...

After having lost my bank card on Friday I had no other choice than to stop by a branch to withdraw money. I called ahead of time to inquire about opening a new account to get a card faster to avoid having to carry a lot of cash but apparently these days you must make an appointment to do that and their book was full!!! I still went to the branch and ended up waiting 45 minutes!!! There were two bank clerks and about fifteen people waiting. Taking a number and having to sit and wait felt as if I was at the DMV!!!

Let's just say I'll make sure not to ever lose my bank card again!


This week's makeup love...

Let's make it different and go for what I keep in my purse these days...




Diptyque Do Son, Chanel Les Beiges N°10, Shiseido Sun Protection Compact, Clarins Éclat Minute in 05 Candy Shimmer, NARS Tolède and Rikugien, Guerlain Rouge Automatique in Tonka Impériale, Rouge Dior in Charnelle. Now there's also a small beat up sample size bottle of Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse (oh how I wish Nuxe made a nice small size like Caudalie) and some Hello Kitty Band-Aids. :)

Nails...

Dior #575 Wonderland on my fingers (received many compliments) and Dior #338 Mirage on my toes!




New additions...




I stopped by The Body Shop to take advantage of their 50% off makeup special and purchased their BB Cream, a Honey Bronzer in 02 and a cute lip balm. Also, before they ran out, I just had to go to Chanel for Le Vernis in #619 Pink Tonic! Oh and notice I found my old pair of Gianfranco Ferré sunglasses! Woot!

What I have my eyes on...




Chanel Joues Contraste in Sakura! Yup it's back on my list! I tried it this week and it's the prettiest soft pink with gentle shimmer ever!!! A small size Caudalie Huile Divine to keep in my purse or maybe two, since the one I have at work is almost empty. Then there's a little somethin' somethin' from Guerlain that will make it's appearance on the 15th that I just may "have" to get...

For your viewing enjoyment...

Even if you're not a perfumista you may still appreciate J'Adore Le Parfum Le Film. The flowers, the flacon and the jewels as the finishing touch! I have used many samples of this Dior fragrance in it's eau de parfum version but this presentation makes me want the perfume! Narrated by Charlize Theron, the images are truly beautiful!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaL_S7Yi6ic


Have a great week everyone! Hélène xoxo



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...