Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Recent Purchases / Birthday Indulgences...

In dire need of distractions, my daughter and I have done a bit of shopping these past few weekends. We each got new Spring coats, short for her, longish for me. Sadly, we haven't been able to wear them yet for it's still quite cold for this time of year.

I treated myself! I've already posted about The Body Shop's Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel and Puree Body Lotion but haven't done so for my other recent purchases.

Here they are...



Nails Inc. Feathers Effect in Pastel Peach & White, O.P.I. Hands Off My Kielbasa!, Make Up Forever Eye Shadow no 34 Soft Ioden Green, Givenchy Le Prisme Visage Mat in 83 Peach Plumetis, M.A.C Pro Longwear Blush in Whole Lotta Love, M.A.C. Cremesheen Lipstick in Hot Gossip, L'Oréal Color Riche Balm in Caring Coral 418 and Benefit Real Birthday Turn-Ons! Birthday Gift from Sephora,


These where gifts, The Body Shop Wild Rose Hand Cream and samples of Absinthe Purifying Hand cream and of Almond Hand and Nail Cream.

I will be reviewing each in upcoming posts.

I may add a few items to these since this weekend is my birthday. I need some corals and there's one item I have my eyes on... We'll see. I may change my mind and go for something more reasonable, like shoes! 

I'll think about it! :D


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...