Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Some Empties...

Here are some of the products I've used in the past year, the ones I will not repurchase.



Nuxe Micellar Foam Cleanser, Nuxe Micellar Cleansing Water, Nuxe Micellar Cleansing Water with Rose Petals, Avène Ysthéal Crème, Caudalie Cleansing Water and RoC Enydrial Hand Creme.


In the case of the first two Nuxe products, they where favorites of mine but where unfortunately discontinued. I was able to repurchase while they where in clearance but now they are definitely gone. 

The Nuxe Micellar Cleansing Water with Rose Petals, was good but a bit of a disappointment. I found it slightly irritating, especially compared to the previous option. I really don't understand the reformulation.

Avène Ysthéal which haven't reviewed yet, is an excellent anti-aging moisturizer but for some reason I prefer Eluage to it, also from Avène. I will try to post about them soon. They are worth looking into since they contain a high  % of retinaldehyde and are available over the counter. They are more effective than creams containing retinol (again, non prescription options) and are less irritating. Great for those with sensitive skin.

Caudalie Cleansing Water, another good product from the brand but the price is a downer. Although I was planning to repurchase, $28.00 a little excessive.

RoC Enydrial Hand Creme is really nothing special. I've mentioned it previously in one of my first posts for this blog. It's an ok basic moisturizer that tends to leave a greasy feel. The only plus, for those who appreciate it, is that it's unscented. I didn't use this one during the day since it's took a while to fully penetrate. Best keep it for before bed time.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...